TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Blue Fin Events Limited (Trading as Party Pics Photo Booths) - Terms and Conditions of Hire The terms and contract below will set an agreement between the Hire Provider and the Customer for the Hire of the equipment and services. This written contract is the full written intention for both parties and supersedes all other written/oral agreements between the Hire provider and the Customer.
The Hire Provider - Party Pics Photo Booths
The Customer - The person, organisation or company booking the equipment for their event with the hire provider.
Hire Period - Is the hire time that the Photobooth and equipment will be operational and managed by our Photobooth attendant(s). Operations may need to be interrupted for Maintenance (i.e. photo paper and development ink changes, which will be kept to a minimum).
Idle Time - Is a period of time before or after the hire period that the photoBooth has been set up and attended by the providers attendants, but the equipment is not in use.
The Equipment - Consists of the any item of hire
Vintage Photo Booths with roof signs, Oval Photo Booth framework and skin, Camera, photo printer and touch screen computer, green screen, together with all props, cases and auxiliary supporting equipment and stationary.
Electric Illuminated letters and signs
Candy Ferris wheel, Tongs and Scoops
Vintage Wedding Post box
Event Date and time - Is the date and start time of the hire period.
Event Location - Is the address and location where the provider will be set up the equipment ready for the hire period and idle period (if required).
Event Bookings 1. All equipment remains at all times, the property of the provider.
2. When placing an order either verbally or by electronic communication it is deemed that the customer has read, understood and fully agreed and is bound to the providers terms and conditions of hire.
3. A booking will only be fully confirmed once a confirmed deposit (non-refundable) is received (deposits can vary, up/down depending and the Equipment Hired). The Customer will receive confirmation of deposit payment and booking details.
Payments 1. All equipment hire are subject to a deposit to fully confirm the booking.(Deposits are non-refundable), Photobooth deposit (from £100), Illuminated Letter (£50), Cady Ferris wheel (£25) and Post Boxes (£10)
2. The final balance will be payable in full 28 days prior to the event date.
3. When placing an order either verbally or by electronic communication it is deemed that the customer has read, understood and fully agreed and is bound to the providers terms and conditions of hire irrespective
4. A booking will only be fully confirmed once a deposit is received. The Customer will receive confirmation of deposit payment, final payment and booking details.
5. The provider reserves the right to charge interest on all overdue balances at 3% above the bank of England base rate (currently 0.5%), per month of balance overdue.
6. Approved credit accounts will be 30 days from invoice date and will be subject to late payment interest.
Date Changes and cancellations 1. Event date and time changes must be made in writing at least 28 days in advance of the event date and time. Any change of date and time is subject to hire availability. If the alternative date and time are not available, the deposit will be forfeited and the event cancelled.
2. If the new date is available, the provider will confirm the new event date and time and the customer will receive a new confirmation with final payment details. This change may be subject to an administration fee of no more the £5.00.
3. Any cancellation will forfeit any deposit payment made.
4. In the event that the customer cancels the event the follow cancelled order is subject to the following cancellation charges
i. Within 6 weeks before the event date 50% of the full hire charge
ii. Within 5 weeks before the event date 75% of the full hire charge
iii. Within 4 weeks before the event date 100% of the full hire charge
Event Location, facilities and conduct. 1. A single location for the hire equipment to be installed will be agreed on arrival between the provider’s senior attendant and the Customer. Once the location is agreed and the equipment set-up, the location cannot be changed.
2. The set-up and operational area at the event for the equipment will require a ground space of minimum 3 metres x 2.5 metersfor photo booths. Illuminated letters will required to be located against or near to a wall, each letter requiring a floor space of 1.2 M (MRS & MR) will require a wall length of 7 Meters
3. The provider reserves the right to refuse full or parcial delivery and set up of the equipment if the event site is deemed to be unsuitable or unsafe for operation (Health and Safety or risk assessment issue), or is the customer has failed to notify the provider of any delivery obstructions or obstacles such as stairs or excessive distance from providers vehicle to Equipment set-up location.
4. The Customer is responsible for ensuring that suitable security and crowd control measures are in place before during and after the hire period and idle times.
5. The Provide operates a zero tolerance policy regarding protection and safety of its reputation, it's Staff and equipment and reserves the right to cease operation if at anytime the Providers attendant(s) feels that its unsafe or threatening from either the customer, venue provider's staff or guest’s conduct endangers the safety of the Providers attendant, equipment or other guests.
ii. The guests use abusive threatening language toward the providers attendants.
iii. There is a fire or other acts of god that endanger the safety of the provider’s attendant and/or equipment.
6. The Customer must ensure the relevant venue is informed of the booth hire and that there is sufficient space and power is available.
7. Illuminated Letters once installed cannot be moved within the venue, any damage is the customers responsibility to make good.
Damage or theft to Equipment 1. The customer acknowledges that they will be fully responsible for any damage or loss to the Provider’s equipment through either misuse, damage, missing props or equipment by the Customer, its guest or event hosting personnel.
Indemnification 1. The Customer will indemnify provider against any and all liability associated with the use of pictures taken within the Photo Booth, its representatives, employees or affiliates at Customers event.
2. Customer will indemnify the Provider from the time of the start of the event times and on into the future, against any liability associated with Customer or its guests.
3. The Customer will indemnify the provider against any and all liability associated with the use of pictures taken within the Photo Booth, its representatives, employees, guests or affiliates at Customers event.
4. The Customer agrees to indemnify the Provider for any damage or theft of the Providers equipment whilst on the equipment is on the event site/location.
5. The video messaging, facebook upload and props are a free addition to the photo booth hire and if for any reason the free additions are not working or unavailable the customer is not entitled to a refund. In the unlikely event the digital images are corrupted, lost or stolen, the provider will compensate up to a total value of £100.00.
7. The Provider accepts no liability for any damage or loss of personnel property and or any injury arising from the use of the hired equipment.
8. In the event Provider is unable to supply a working photo booth for at least 80% of the hire Period, Customer shall be refunded a prorated amount based on the amount of service received.
9. In the unfortunately event that the printer fails to print photos on the Event location, the provider will provide an cd or USB flash drive to the customer of all the photo booth photos take during the event.
10. If no equipment hire is provided, Providers maximum liability will be the return of all payments received from Customer.
11. The hire provider cannot accept responsibility for failure to attend an event which is due to severe weather, highway or road closure which is out of the hire provoder's control. 12. Illuminated letters and signs bulbs and lights are pre checked to make sure all bulbs are operational, During an event a bulb can go out, to overcome there are spare bulks on the reverse of the illumimated letters. to replace a bulb, unscrew the plastic cap, unscrew the falty bulb and replace with once in the small bulb container that's attached to the rear of one of the letters. 13. The hire provider cannot accept responsibility for failure to provide services or equipment due to any incident or event out of the hire providers control.
Copyright 1. The customer and all their guests hereby give the Provider the right and permission to copyright and use, in any media, any or all photo booth photos taken at the event.
2. If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable under Contract Law, then that provision, or portion thereof, shall be deemed separate from the rest of this contract and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions, or portions thereof.