TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Blue Fin Events Limited (Trading as Party Pics Photo Booths) - Terms and Conditions of HireThe terms and contract below will set an agreement between the Hire Provider and the Customer for the Hire of the equipment and services. This written contract is the full written intention for both parties and supersedes all other written/oral agreements between the Hire provider and the Customer.
The Hire Provider / Booking agent- Party Pics Photo Booths ( Blue fin events)
The Customer- The person, organisation or company booking the equipment for their event with the hire provider.
Hire Period- Is the hire time that the Photobooth and or/ equipment will be operational and managed by our Photobooth attendant(s). Operations may need to be interrupted for Maintenance (i.e. photo paper and development ink changes, which will be kept to a minimum).
Idle Time- Is a period of time before or after the hire period that the photoBooth has been set up and attended by the providers attendants, but the equipment is not in use.
The Equipment- Consists of the any item of hire
Blue fin events own and manage :
Retro Style Oval Photobooth
Illuminated signs and letters
Blue fin Events act as a cenral booking and advertising agent in respect of the following items :
Vintage Photo Booths. Which can include for roof signs ( if discussed and agreed and invoiced for) on behalf of Vintage Snaps LED Dancefloor Hire on behalf of Big Smile Events. Magic Mirrors on behalf of Fresh Vintage
Event Date and time- Is the date and start time of the hire period.
Event Location- Is the address and location where the provider will be set up the equipment ready for the hire period and idle period (if required).
Event Bookings1. All equipment remains at all times, the property of the provider.
2. When placing an order either verbally or by electronic communication it is deemed that the customer has read, understood and fully agreed and is bound to the providers terms and conditions of hire.
3. A booking will only be fully confirmed once a confirmed Booking fee(non-refundable) is received (Fees can vary, up/down depending on the Equipment Hired). The Customer will receive confirmation of deposit payment and booking details either verbally or in writing.
Payments1. All equipment hire are subject to a booking deposit fee to fully confirm the booking.(These are non-refundable), Booking fee deposits are at the companies discretion
2. The final balance will be payable in full One Month prior to the event date to the releavnt hire provider.
3. When placing an order either verbally or by electronic communication it is deemed that the customer has read, understood and fully agreed and is bound to the providers terms and conditions of hire irrespective
4. A booking will only be fully confirmed once a booking fee deposit is received. The Customer will receive confirmation of deposit payment, final payment and booking details.
5. The provider reserves the right to charge interest on all overdue balances at 3% above the bank of England base rate (currently 0.5%), per month of balance overdue. A balance is over due one day post due date.
6. Approved credit accounts will be 30 days from invoice date and will be subject to late payment interest.( Corporate Client only)
Date Changes and cancellations1. Event date and time changes must be made in writing at least 28 daysin advance of the event date and time. Any change of date and time is subject to hire availability. If the alternative date and time are not available, the deposit will be forfeited and the event cancelled. If a new date is available , We may require an additional Deposit booking fee to secure the new date , however the overall balance of the hire will still reflect the previous booking fee paid
2. If the new date is available, the provider will confirm the new event date and time and the customer will receive a new confirmation with final payment details.
3. Any cancellation will forfeit any payment made towards the hire
4. In the event that the customer cancels the event the follow cancelled order is subject to the following cancellation charges
i. Within 2 months before the event date 50% of the full hire charge.
ii. Within 6 weeks before the event date 75% of the full hire charge
iii. Within 4 weeks before the event date 100% of the full hire charge
Event Location, facilities and conduct.1. A single location for the hire equipment to be installed will be agreed on arrival between the provider's senior attendant and the Customer. Once the location is agreed and the equipment set-up, the location cannot be changed. The enior attendant / Delivery staff reserve the right to have the final say , in line with a Full employee and Health and safety check.
2. The set-up and operational area at the event for the equipment will require a ground space of minimum 3 metres x 2.5 meters for photo booths. Illuminated letters will required to be located against or near to a wall, each letter requiring a floor space of 1.2 M (MRS & MR) will require a wall length of 7 Meters
3. The provider reserves the right to refuse full or partial delivery and set up of the equipment if the event site is deemed to be unsuitable or unsafe for operation (Health and Safety or risk assessment issue), or is the customer has failed to notify At the time of booking the provider of any delivery obstructions or obstacles such as stairs or excessive distance from providers vehicle to Equipment set-up location.
4. The Customer is responsible for ensuring that suitable security and crowd control measures are in place before during and after the hire period and idle times.
5. The Provide operates a zero tolerance policy regarding protection and safety of its reputation, it's Staff and equipment and reserves the right to cease operation if at anytime the Providers attendant(s) feels that its unsafe or threatening from either the customer, venue provider's staff or guest's conduct endangers the safety of the Providers attendant, equipment or other guests.
ii. The guests use abusive threatening language / display inappropriate sexual behaviour / comments toward the providers attendants.
iii. There is a fire or other acts of god that endanger the safety of the provider's attendant and/or equipment.
6. The Customer must ensure the relevant venue is informed of the booth hire and that there is sufficient space and power is available. Failure to notify the venue may increase set up times / affect your length of hire / include only partial set up of items booked.
7. Illuminated Letters once installed cannot be moved within the venue, any damage is the customers responsibility to make good
8. If the event is running behind schedule , this may affect your overall hire time . Event delays may also limit delivery to partial products , or in the worst scenario void the hire . The hire will only be void if the time delay causes a significant follow on impact to other events on that day where the provider has responsibility for.
Damage or theft to Equipment1. The customer acknowledges that they will be fully responsible for any damage or loss to the Provider's equipment through either misuse, damage, missing props or equipment by the Customer, its guest or event hosting personnel.
Indemnification1. The Customer will indemnify provider against any and all liability associated with the use of pictures taken within the Photo Booth, its representatives, employees or affiliates at Customers event.
2. Customer will indemnify the Provider from the time of the start of the event times and on into the future, against any liability associated with Customer or its guests.
3. The Customer will indemnify the provider against any and all liability associated with the use of pictures taken within the Photo Booth, its representatives, employees, guests or affiliates at Customers event.
4. The Customer agrees to indemnify the Provider for any damage or theft of the Providers equipment whilst on the equipment is on the event site/location.
5. The video messaging, facebook upload and props are a free addition to the photo booth hire and if for any reason the free additions are not working or unavailable the customer is not entitled to a refund. In the unlikely event the digital images are corrupted, lost or stolen, the provider will compensate up to a total value of £10.
7. The Provider accepts no liability for any damage or loss of personnel property and or any injury arising from the use of the hired equipment.
8. In the event Provider is unable to supply a working photo booth for at least 80% of the hire Period, Customer shall be refunded a prorated amount based on the amount of service received.
9. In the unfortunately event that the printer fails to print photos on the Event location, the provider will provide a USB flash drive to the customer of all the photo booth photos take during the event. Hard copies will then be printed and mailed to the customer within 28 days of the event. No monies will be compensated in such situations.
10. If no equipment hire is provided, Providers maximum liability will be the return of all payments received from Customer. If a package deal is booked and part of the equipment malfunctions for the entire duration, or it is failed to be provided, the maximum liability will be allocated to the specific part of the package not provided, and not the full package. EG if a £450 package includes a Photobooth and LOVE letters and the items are charged at £350 for Booth and £100 for Lights, and the ligh hire fails to go ahead , Max liability is £100
11. The hire provider cannot accept responsibility for failure to attend an event which is due to severe weather, highway or road closure which is out of the hire provoder's control. 12. Illuminated letters and signs bulbs and lights are pre checked to make sure all bulbs are operational, During an event a bulb can go out, and the hire provider can take no responsibility for any bulbs which cease to work during an event .
To overcome there are spare bulks left behind the illumimated letters. In the event of a Bulb going out , The client must inform us immediately upon noticing it. If we are failed to be notfied in a timely manner on the hire date itself , No liability will be incurred by the provider. In the Unusual event over 25% bulbs malfunction , The hire provider will compensate the Client accordingly. Any customer misuse / knocking over of the letters causing bulbs to go out will not be covered. To replace a bulb, unscrew the plastic cap, unscrew the expired bulb and replace with once that's been left by the hire provider. 13. The hire provider cannot accept responsibility for failure to provide services or equipment due to any incident or event out of the hire providers control , such as Road closures, venue access restrictions, Or medical emergencies 14. If a package is booked, which includes free items . We reserve the right to offer alternative items should the original free item be unavailable for any reason. Any fault of free product , or failure to provide , will result in no liability and no compensation will be provided , and no refunds will be given for the free product.
15. The hire provider will use Vans to trasnport the equiptment. Vans can vry in height however it is the clients resposnisbilty to inform the hire provider at the time of booking / well in advance of the hire date of any low access bridges / gates etc taht would prevent vans for approaching venues.
Copyright1. The customer and all their guests hereby give the Provider the right and permission to copyright and use, in any media, any or all photo booth photos taken at the event.
2. If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable under Contract Law, then that provision, or portion thereof, shall be deemed separate from the rest of this contract and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions, or portions thereof. All payments are final. Customers making over payments , clearing balances in advance , or paying full rental price at time of booking will not be subject to be returned in the event of any cancellation. Any cancellation will forfeit all funds paid.